Founded by Ernie Neifer in 1953. When Ernie retired in 1994 it only made sense to sell the business to his son-in-law who had been an employee for the last 13 years.
Jim and his wife Sharon have been running the business since 1994. In 2003 their eldest son Nickolas joined the business, starting in the office and warehouse and eventually moving into service, installations and most recently acquiring his gas ticket. Nick has worked hard to earn the trust and respect of our customers.